Re: [RT] Offtopic Still slow data

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Sean Cassidy" <scassidy@xxxx> wrote:
> I have a program that cleans it every 53 minutes......i set it to
that.

If you have to "clean/clear your ram" you already have a problem. Get
more ram and win2K+. 256MB ram costs < 1 ES point.

> SMC

speed up my PC. Is it possible it could simply be because I am on a
dialup connection? During the day when quotes are coming in my cpu
usage stays at 100% all day and after a while, my chart slows down
considerably. At night when there isnt much data coming in my cpu
usage is around 20%. Dialup is fine for my current style of
trading.....1 to 3 trades a day with a broker who has phone support.
This is all i can think of, my pc runs fine in every possible way, it
just cant seem to process the quotes.

>     SMC

Service.

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor