[RT] Monday Warning

According to my analysis there is a significant  chance of a reversal to the
downside on 12/2 or 12/3.  0f the dow 30 , 22 are in the forecasted reversal
window of the Near Impulse forecaster. In addition 12 stocks are indicating
a channel reversal and a significant cycle reversal. Stocks expected to lead
the decline are AXP,C.CAT,DD,DIS,EK,HPQ,IBM,MMM,MRK, WMT, & INTC. I also
expect significant declines in the semiconductor sector and other tech
sectors.
Jim White
PivotTrader.com
Home of the Near Impulse Forecaster