Re: [RT] Roy Kelly Software

I watched this software on the eminent today friday.  It picked a buy
that was a good one and that at the same time was very noisey on
advanced get and difficult to interprete.   It picked a sell after
that that was early by 6 minutes.   The market continued higher and
another sell was issued and the previous wrong sell disappeared from
the chart.   I don't know what the stop rules are.   the second sell
was marked clearly on advanced get as a wave 5 top.   These were 2
minute charts.
 :On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:08:22 -0500, you wrote:

>>Ya,
>>www.trendpro.com
>>Rashid

ˇFREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM