Subj:[RT] TS 2000i ....slow data
Date:11/25/2002 7:39:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
From:scassidy@xxxxxxxxx
To:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am using TS 2000i on a Pentium 700 machine on a chart with a fairly big and complicated els file that is good at identifying trends. The size of the file seems to slow down the drawing of the chart. The chart is usually a few minutes behind the actual price. I know it is the els file that is slowing it down because a blank chart seems to work fine. I recently upgraded from 240 to 640 mbs of memory and that did seem to help, but only a little. A friend has the same study on a machine with less memory and it seems to work Ok. Its too bad because the siftware has been very helpful.

Any suggestions?

SMC