disappointed.  I would not personally recommend it to anyone!

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: M. Simms
  [mailto:prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002
  9:50 AMTo: RealtradersListSubject: [RT] Turtle Trader -
  hype or reality<A
  href="http://www.turtletrader.com/flash/index.htm";>http://www.turtletrader.com/flash/index.htmA
  nice set of MP3's...but I wonder if these guys are really confused about
  the definition/meaningof money management...I noticed several
  contradictions in the "System Rules" talk.To