RE: [RT] HistoryBank symbol for Dow Jones Mini

Did you insure
there is a row in the FUTURE table in the Universe.mdb database as well
?
Note: The keys to
this table are: symbol, datavendor, exchange. ALL MUST MATCH THE IMPORT DATA
SOURCE !
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
You are probably
missing a row with the proper datavendor number that associates with the
"History Bank" data source.
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
Typical
datavendor numbers are:
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>15,56,55,0,1,2,4,5,127
I believe the
History Bank is either 55 or 56.
Keep in mind, all
of this technical information is largely undocumented, and no longer available
from the original vendor who no longer supports TS2000i.
Also, remember,
that any OMZ or XPO file that you use as an import source, has a particular
datavendor number stored in the header of that file.
If you attempt to
import to a data vendor you do not have stored as associated with the symbol to
be imported,
you will get no
data imported.
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jdfo@xxxxxxxxxxx
  [mailto:jdfo@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 10:31
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  HistoryBank symbol for Dow Jones Mini
      I did all this, added the symbol and the contract date
  in the Symbol Portfolio. When I download, the Global Server indicates that it
  is downloading data, but when I go to the edit data, its states "no data
  available. Is there a file that can be accessed that will show whether any
  data has been downloaded?
      Many thanks for your help.
      John