RE: [RT] HistoryBank symbol for Dow Jones Mini

John - you must add a record to the SymbolTranslation table in the
Translator.mdb database that resides in your Universe subdirectory.
Just clone another CBOT symbol in the table and change the symbol to YM.
Otherwise, you won't be able to add it no matter what the data source.