  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 8:18
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] nasdaq

  You are looking at the Nasdaq 100 and here is a
  look at the composite.  Both charts look about the same.  I had 1410
  as a price objective and it is offering resistance as it should.  The
  composite can take a 30 point hit and still be in an up mode.  I
  currently have price objectives of 1480 and 1550.  That doesn't mean you
  can't trade contra trend, but until my stop is hit the pricing pressure is
  still higher.  So look for the retracement and then the next leg up for
  now.  That is my current opinion good trading.  Ira.
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    <A title=profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="mailto:profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>profitok
    To: <A
    title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
    <A title=wheelsinthesky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="mailto:wheelsinthesky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>wheelsinthesky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Cc: <A title=vdonovan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="mailto:vdonovan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Vincent DONOVAN ; <A
    title=dorothy.carter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="mailto:dorothy.carter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>dorothy.carter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 2:56
    PM
    Subject: [RT] nasdaq

    Hello
    adding fuel to the fire is my market
    barometer,,
    it look at the health  of the technicals and sums
    them up,
    it shows a definite bearish divergence,
    top chart is NDX  and bottom is   the
    MBITo unsubscribe from this group, send an email
    to:<A
    href="mailto:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour