Subject: Re: [RT] High is in
Date: 11/17/2002 07:26am

Are you pointing at the high of 11/06 or the last bar 11/5 ?

Also, is this in reference to the last point shown at the top
of this chart?

Thanks,
-Neal.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM