[RT] A Failed Wolfe Wave That Made Money

Hi Carsten,

Wolfe Waves do indeed form as triangles, or wedges, but with three
additional provisions:

1. You do not buy or sell the breakout; instead, you enter earlier, at the
rebound from the opposite edge of the triangle while it is still forming.
2. There is a target line that results from a "balance of powers" - action
and reaction. This is Bill Wolfe's main discovery, IMHO, and it is amazing
how often that line is reached.
3. An "expected time of arrival" is also given.

Best regards,

Michael Suesserott