Re: [RT] Anyone know of a ...

It became too vogue to be in the bear camp.  Even on this list, there were
few calling for any upturn and when it gets that popular to be bearish, I
can nearly guarantee you what is going to happen.  This, along with bond
rates below real inflation and a public spoiled with huge returns from
equities just a scant few years ago.  Most don't believe this move is for
real even now and that is exactly what will keep it climbing.

Bob

At 10:48 PM 11/15/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>good psychiatrist for the bears ?
>OMIGOSH - these poor guys must be going crazy.....
>the worse the news, the higher the market.
>Now they're going to be cheering for good news.
>
>And poor Arch Crawford must be polishing the lens of his telescopes...
>wondering what stars he was mistakedly seeing....

Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM