Re: [RT] Tradestation 200i question.....

my 2 cents
do this go through all your indicators under the chart indicators
and format the scale to user set to min max ,,,e.g. ,stoch 0/100 and
do that for all you can ,,,problem is when they are all buried ,,,,price/
indicators,,, on one extreme or the other they are redrawing the chart every
tick ...plus all non essential chart indicators ,,,set them to not update to
every tick,,
sometimes it works ,,sometimes it does not ,,
By the way Tradestation should be a better outfit ,,that is one
hell of a sales pitch
There are also other issues and workarounds with auto-detect for
lengths and such ,,but I am not the one to discuss that.

<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  Sean Cassidy