Subject: [RT] Re: trade example for patient short sellers
Date: 11/10/2002 08:16pm

Hey Slawek,

You might be onto something with this one. A quick peek and:

1. Revenue down 29% YTD 9/30/02

2. Profit appears juggled by cost offsets and charge offs.

3. Current ratio is .47, not exactly pretty with current assets so
low relative to current liabilities.

4. Debt/equity ratio is 1.56

5. P/E is 13.9 but it certainly seems vulnerable.

Data from Yahoo Finance.

John