Re: [RT] pre-mature exit problems...

Hello Howard,

I believe the simplest way is:

hardware: sound card + microphone +

software: sound recorder (to record your voice) + windows media player
(auto  repeat  option is on), both included in standard Windows system
see Accessories.

Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:alex_bell@xxxxxxx

Sunday, November 10, 2002, 10:45:55 PM, you wrote:

hcn> RT's,

hcn> I'd like to verbally record my trading rules on my computer and have them
hcn> play back repeatedly in a loop throughout  the day.  Hoping this will keep
hcn> me focused on exit 'rules' instead of pre-maturely exiting because of a
hcn> small profit.  Does anyone know how to do this in terms or needed
hcn> software/hardware????

hcn> Thanks for any feedback,
hcn> Howard

hcn> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM