Re: [RT] Fw: 11/08 11:44P (BN) BARRON'S: Economic Beat

Some times there is a laugh in these posts.  You can train a dog faster then
you can train a banker.  How many times do they have to have negative
balance sheets from making loans to South American countries before they
learn that they are not going to get paid?  How many times do they need to
be told that they haven't got the smarts to make money in the stock market?
They want to be everything to everyone and charge you for their mistakes.
It is my understanding that some banks charge your account when you make a
deposit to your checking or savings account.  The public gets socked with
charge after charge because of their bad judgment and need to recoup loses
from bad loans and poor investments.  They should stick to real estate loans
and auto loans, it doesn't hurt as bad when one goes bad.  And the great
controls they have on their traders is brought to light by a couple of
currency traders that broke the bank.  So there goes part a of your
response.

As for politicians freely deciding anything, that is a real belly whopper.
They go where the money tells them to go.  They vote for what is best for
their own pocket book and to hell with their constituents.  Out of the
several hundred in congress I will have to admit that there are probably a
few that are legit.  Wait and see who they put in as the Supreme Court
judges as they start to retire.  Then we shall see just how much clout the
far right has.

Is it time to get back to talking about trading yet?