Re: Re[2]: [RT] Beware! Hquotes.com

Hi Alex,

Yep, there's some SERIOUS redesigning going on. ;->

The page you reference reflects a page design prior to 10/28/2002.
That's the way it's been since I started doing business with them back
in January of this year. On 10/28 it changed, and that's why I became
alarmed when I went to the site for an update and saw the Hquotes link
and promo missing. Just in case you don't know, Hquotes is (used to
be) their flagship product.

I cannot begin to guess how you got the home page you retrieved on
Friday.

Michael

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM