Re: [RT] One dummy down, more to go....

yes, the social security mess is sheer lunacy -- undoubtedly crooked
accounting tricks along the lines of enron & worldcom are bad enough
-- but the lack of sensible accounting with our government finances
(including SS) is just as criminal.

& this is a bi-partisan affair -- anyone in congress (on either side
of the aisle) who doesn't lift a finger to fix it is responsible --
and that means EVERYONE in congress.

(perhaps we are digressing a bit from trading in this thread?).

- *lk

--

(reverse-string (concat "ten.tta.tendlrow@" "klelanrefni"))

NOTE: This cat is best viewed with a fixed-width font like Courier10.

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM