[RT] Fwd: Trade Recommendation: March Soybean Ratio Write

To Lists:

Below is a Spread Trade. Does anyone have experience dealing with
this firm. Allegedly 75% winners but means nothing if the 25% losers
exceed that. I am considering a small account with them.

Selling naked Puts will still be my main thrust since I can limit my
downside by buying back the Put at a set stop loss or take in the
stock if I really like the company.

John