Re[2]: [RT] Beware! Hquotes.com

Hello Ira,

There are a lot of free sites,but that quick lookup came from here-

http://combat.uxn.com/

i> Nice. Where do you go to get that type of information?
i> ----- Original Message -----
i> From: "Carl" <humbletrader@xxxxxxxxx>
i> To: <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
i> Cc: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
i> Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 6:03 AM
i> Subject: Re: [RT] Beware! Hquotes.com