Subject: Re: [RT] Trade example- P.S.
Date: 11/05/2002 03:02pm

John, went to vote ,mistake, got out at 34.50 just before it squirted
on
returning . I'll look at it again later or move on to other plays.
Some day
,I will sucessfully postion
trade ,but as of recent what profits are realized are soon to
evaporate ,so I
have a quick trigger to protect part of what I had,  I am sure you
and most
players can share in my moderate degree of frustraion   Best  Tom