Subject: [RT] Trade example
Date: 11/05/2002 10:23am

Tom,

EK is not the same EK of old, regardless of perception. It is leaner
and meaner with employee layoffs and has had 3 straight positive
earnings reports. I believe the current PE as noted on Yahoo Finance
is 22.9 X 12 months trailing income. About 10% of its outstanding is
short at different levels...and short covering could occur with a
breakout.

35 is a key price and it still may be a good short and your chart may
come true. However, I believe there may be better shorts out there
than EK which is still holding its high dividend yield.

I have no position in EK itself and wish you the best. I personally
sold naked Puts on it as I did with GE, JPM and S. All are in the
profit zone.

John