Re: [RT] TTomorrows trade

Jim,

Appreciate your heads up.  Here's how I caught the break.  I entered my
short sale of 400 SPY at about 1:30 pm-cst.  Bot 200# at 2:00 to cover
expenses.  Carried 200 short over to tomorrow's open.  Hope to cover
with SPX around 905 early in the day.

Steve

>>> steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/03/02 09:05PM >>>
Jim,

Thanks for the update.  I am on alert for a short side entry on the
SPY.  Based on the strength evident at Friday's close, I expected it
come later in the day.  And, now seeing how strong the futures are
only
reinforces my "later in the day" expectation.

Steve

>>> jwhite43@xxxxxxxxxxxx 11/03/02 08:59PM >>>
Tomorrow, 11/4, is a Near Impulse CIT for all major indices. Short the
S&P  on a stop just below the 30 minute low.

Jim White
PivotTrader.com
Home of the Near Impulse Forecaster

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to