[RT] A Wolfe Wave

Hi John,

Wave 4 must be lower than Wave 2 for bullish Wolfe Waves - those that set up
long positions. For bearish ones, the reverse is true. You can find a brief
description plus chart illustration at
www.wolfewave.com/an_illustration_along_with_the_rules.htm
where you can see that the #4 point is lower than #2.

An excellent explanation of the basic rules, with examples, can also be
found in the Raschke/Connors book, "Street Smarts".

Best wishes,

Michael Suesserott