Re: [RT] day trade

I thought I would add my two cents on Ben's list:

KLAC: I would be buying on dips until it fails to hold 13 day MA (~33)

SYMI: ??

MRK: I would wait for it to determine direction. B>56.25, S<53

NVLS: B on dips <31, SS<28.5

GE: agree it looks like a great short

CSCO: yesterday's action make it undecided. B>11.4, S<10.9

MO: agree it is a good short (long puts already)

JNJ: now undecided (bought calls Tues, sold yesterday). S>60, B<56.5

PG: look to buy at bottom of 87.5-92 range

The way I trade these targets is that I wait for a reversal or breakout
at these levels, and jump on whichever direction the stock takes. If we
use NVLS as an example, I would look to buy once it fell below 31, but
wait for it to stop falling and reverse before entering. If it kept
going so it fell below 28.5, I would turn negative, and be looking to
short.

Regards
DanG

> profitok wrote:
>
> Here is the story for tomorrow
> buy list
> klac
> symi
> mrk
> nvls
>
> if they open unchanged or a little lower buy 50% and buy the other 50%
> at  1 %   under the open price
> profit target  1.25 to  1.50
>
> if they open gap up
> let them fill the gap and buy with 1%   stop loss
>
> sell short list
> ge
> csco
> spy
> dia
> mo
> jnj
> pg
>
> if they gap up  ss with stop 1%  above the open
> if open unchanged (= plus or minus 20 cents) let them run  up 1% from
> open price and then sell short with stop at 2% above open price
> Be  careful
> Ben

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM