Re: [RT] Re: A Wolfe Wave

Hello rm3543,

attached is an ela for tradestation that purports to do Wolfe Waves. I
don't know where I got it or who did it or whether it is correct.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx

--

r> Michael,

r> What kind of software do you use to identify potential Wolfe Waves in
r> real-time?  The SPECTRE LEVEL IV platform apparently seems to be the
r> only one I've come across that can do it.  Have you seen (or do you
r> use) any other that can do it too?  Perhaps TradeStation plugins, etc?

r> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM