[RT] A Wolfe Wave

Hi Bill,

gerne geschehen! (= my pleasure!)

In fact, being short a few credit call spreads, I was not too happy
yesterday to see this Wolfe Wave form. You are of course right about the
target zone. There is also an ETA indicated by the intersection point on the
lower right hand side of the chart. Not always 100% reliable, but then what
is?

Best regards,

Michael Suesserott

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM