[RT] Re: OEX forecast

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Jim White" <jwhite43@xxxx> wrote:
> Todays action in the OEX is initial confirmation of the high pivot
forecast for 10/21.

dates from your site*************

10/9-10  ******* a low no doubt & widely published by many

10/16   ??????????????

10/21 ******** probable S/T high

I'm putting in your 11-04 as it's not on site??????????

11/08

11/15-16

11/25

12/23

12/30-31

 A close today under 448 will be final confirmation..

Ok but what confirms the 16Th? as a low. my cycle guy had the 9Th as
a low and the 18Th plus or minus a day as a high but said to expect a
zigzag market, Bingo!

////////////////////

 So far this quarter, 3 of 4 forecasts using the Near Impulse
methodology have been successful, resulting in profitable trade
opportunities.  The 4th forecast failed but did not result in a
trade.The next forecast date is 11/04.

so would 11/4 be another invert to a high? Or is the 8Th a low or
high?
With the elections, Fed and options pre week all coming into play in
2 weeks to predict via cycles is pretty risky IMO.

Not trying to be a wise guy but trying to understand where the extra
dates are suddenly being slipped in from.

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM