From: EarlA [mailto:earl.a@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 3:51 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] Answer my friend

I will also be specific also:

Sell Short 500 KB Home - Limit Order

All above on one trading day "only" $40!

Could depend on where one is in the annual minimum trade "allotment". New
policies implemented during this year are price increases in disguise.
Fidelity seems to be hell bent on recovering in fee increases and lower MM
interest what they have lost in volume due to the bear market. In my case,
they have done a great job in motivating me to move significant sums
elsewhere.

Earl