Re: [RT] opinions on Advanced Futures?

Actually Earl, PATS does have a non browser based version of JTrader as
well. Same in all practical respects, and available through Price group, and
elocal I know.

As for parking orders, there is a new PATS revision of JTrader that elocal
is releasing shortly, and parked orders may be included. I was told several
new features were included, though none were named specifically.

Glad to hear you're happy with IB though.

Eliot

On 10/21/02 4:59 PM, you wrote:

> In today's wired world, the broker location appears to me to be irrelevant.
> You may or may not require the ability to park orders, however that omission
> (which may have been since rectified) was one of the things I did not like
> about PATS. The other major item I did not care for with PATS was the
> browser-based implementation.
>
> Earl

Eliot Kaplan
email; eliot@xxxxxxx