[RT] Selling Uncovered Puts

I am developing a methodology to do this and also limit loss. I just
covered my NLS puts for a nice profit and just sold Sears Jan '03
Strike Price $22.50 at $2.25.

So far using PEG and PE are found very useful. With Sears even with
its shortfall which caused it to fall out of bed, it is selling
around 5 x earnings.

Break even is $20.25 per share if put to me there. If lower I am
holding a quality company. If it goes higher I can buy the put back
at a profit.

Does anyone else work in this arena and have critria for selling
uncovered puts?

John

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM