RE: [RT] Trend Trader's Strategy -- Strategy Lab - MSN Money

regarding below:
"q.. Markets form their tops in violence; markets form their lows in quiet
conditions."

HUH ? Totally contrary to the VIX concept.....and does not follow past
history...at all.
Many bottoms coincide with large increases in volatility....which can
correlate with violence.
Maybe he has this one reversed.

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM