Dow 6500 - was RE: [RT] short term top

Dear Mark,

I do not want to quibble...I was viewing the Hurst Fourier post and I
could have mis-interpreted it...it sure looked headed to 6500 by the
end of the year [2 months]. If I am wrong I will accept the heat for
misinterpretation.

Like I said rationalizations often end up as good as the coin toss.

My money is where my mouth is selling well positioned puts
[uncovered] in stocks that I would add to my portfolio if they were
put to me.

Plus long term Mutual Funds with terrific track records even through
the 70's.

Plus some stocks that I have liked for years and picked up at bargain
prices.

Plus some well performing S&P and Nas Mechanical trading systems.

Respectfully,

John