[RT] short term top

Holey Moley!

With all due respect,

For people in this for the long term who cares? Is anyone going to
adjust their whole portfolio on the basis of what "irrational
pessimism" that I read upon my return.

I can flip a coin and be right as often as the TA here has been right
about various markets.

This market abounds with opportunity...some long and some short.

Fundamentals are getting sounder for a lot of stocks. Buy

Fundamentals are strong in several commodities. BUY

Where the opposite is true, just Sell.

Where the technicals agree with the fundamentals, play it accordingly.

The longer I keep an open mind, the more money I have been able to
make.

How about a little balance in the market posts...when it gets so one
sided I think there is a good chance that the majority can be wrong.

Shared with impartiality,

John