Re: [RT] short term top ( GAPS-R-US)

There used to be an old rule about break away Gaps , meauring Gaps , and
Exhaustion Gaps . Not to mention Gaps R filled . ( Think this goes back to
Grain charts in the 70's)

I dont recall the exact chart technique but it looks like the meauring gap
predicts the top to be the august high as you mention .

Considering the delta chart , your EW , and GAP folklore it does not look
like a  very merry Christmas for the bulls .

Sweet Bear Market Dead Cat Bounces to All ...
and to all a good night.

In a message dated 10/19/02 5:06:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,