Re: [RT] sell signal generated from NYSE advance minus declines line

Hello SLAWEKP,

I'm curious about your method.  I know elliott but am not an avid
follower.  have been trying eSignal's AdvGET add-on for the month.
your w3 is the same as AdGet's.  I see you are using A-D line in
sub-graph 2.  are you using divergence to signal wave changes?

thanks.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx

--

Sac> RT.

Sac> confirming short term top of 60 min wave #3,
Sac> expect decline in 4th ending 10-22/24 & 5th wave rally to November elections

Sac> slawek

Sac> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM