  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 5:05
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] GEN: DUMB FED
  QUESTION

  Here are some links from another site that might be of
  interest regarding the Fed and "fractional reserve
  banking".<A
  href="http://www.profit2u.com/fractional_reserve.htm";>http://www.profit2u.com/fractional_reserve.htm<A
  href="http://www.libertyhaven.com/regulationandpropertyrights/bankingmoneyorfinance/fractional.html";>http://www.libertyhaven.com/regulationandpropertyrights/bankingmoneyorfinance/fractional.html<A
  href="http://www.reclaimaustralia.net/balus/excerpts.htm";>http://www.reclaimaustralia.net/balus/excerpts.htm<A