Re: [RT] e-Brokerages

I'd call MB Trading competition on stocks and stock options. They have
great customer service, and free real time pricing for frequent traders.
I trade stock options with the ability to choose the exchange; trading
on ISE is like trading on an ECN.

Unfortunately, they are not cheap, and they have limited futures
capability so far.

Regards
DanG

"M. Simms" wrote:

> Ahhh.....THAT'S THE KEY....the auto cash movement. Thanks for that
> information !!
>
> Again, WHERE'S THE COMPETITION TO IB ?
>
> Sheesh, one must wonder if the brokerage business has just been one
> collusive group all of these years or what ?

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM