Re: [RT] LU

<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  BobsKC

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 1:22
  PM
  Subject: [RT] LU

  Everyone's comments were most interesting.  Even with the
  negative leanings of most, I'll take my chances.  I like the
  risk/reward here very much.   I bought WEN when it was buried in
  low single digits and JCP under similar circumstances.  I'm selective
  on these type of "down and out" plays and I do have a good record.
  After all, you don't need to hit them all to make great money.
  Any thoughts on who will survive, NT
  or LU, or both?
  <FONT
size=2>Bob