[RT] Interesting S&P Plot.

I found this charting function interesting. Plotting the daily open and close as a graph. The blue line is the open and the red the close. The red is the open and the blue is the close. Just thought I'd pass it along. One could achieve the ame with a bar chart, but this is visually easier to see what's happening to my eye.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor