RE: [RT] S&P Long Term - bull/bear?

Two things to mention:
1) the nearterm downtrend line has BARELY been broken with an upside move
2) the CAGR has BARELY turned-up from what appears to be the most severe and
lengthy stay below zero for the past 2 decades......
BTW: Nice analysis, but too bad you did not include the period 1980-1983
that marked the last severe downturn.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM