Re: [RT] TS4 Block removal needed

Please advise "major security issue with XP."

TIA,

Stu

--- In realtraders@xxxx, MS <mjs720@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Karl,
>
> I hope you are aware of the major security issue with XP.
Personally I
> would use Win2K.
>
> you wrote:
>
> > I am upgrading my computers from Windows98 to Windows XP and I
find that the block removal software that works in Win98 no longer
functions in Win XP -- even in simulated mode. Can anyone tell me
> > where I might obtain the software file to remove the block in
either NT or in XP?
> >     If I cannot find sortware to do this I will have to go back
to Win98 secondary computer. Any help or suggestions much
appreciated.  Reply privately.  Karl   kschr@xxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM