[RT] TS4 Block removal needed

I am upgrading my computers from Windows98 to
Windows XP and I find that the block removal software that works in Win98 no
longer functions in Win XP -- even in simulated mode. Can anyone tell me where I
might obtain the software file to remove the block in either NT or in
XP?
    If I cannot find sortware to do
this I will have to go back to Win98 secondary computer. Any help or suggestions
much appreciated.  Reply privately.  Karl   <A
href="mailto:kschr@xxxxxxxxxxx";>kschr@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor