[RT] Re: Xmas rally

In the FWIW department,it appears to me that we are approaching a
time frame where the SnPs will experience a significant high pivot.
Discussion is at http://users.erols.com/cnedgo/data/fcst109.htm
This discussion addresses a 3 week(+/-) time frame and is probably
only of interest to the position traders on this list. My timing
indicator is pointing to two possible clusters:
a level 6 EP cluster between January 2nd and 4th and a level 4 EP
cluster bounded by January 14th and 16th.

The best of the New Year to all :)

Ned