[RT] John Berends - Time and Price trading?

I just resently found John Berends site listed below.  It hasn't been
updated lately and I have tried sending him e-mail but I get no answers.
Does anyone know anything about him and how I may get in touch with him?  Is
there a way to search on the internet to find someones new e-mail address or
home or work address?
 The site says he is a CTA.

I was mainly interested in his Forcasting guide and Cyclekt.

 Does anyone have or know anything about these or John?

 Any info would be helpfull.

 Thanks,

  His old web site is below.

 http://www.isd.net/jberends/home.html#Services