[RT] More Profits in 2002 ?

May you have a happy Christmas and a prosperous 2002.

It is said we reap what we sow.     So sow more!

Be confident that what you sow now, you will reap later - so do the work to
become confident, but not over-confident, and allow patience to do its job.

It is said service reaps reward.       So provide more service.

Providing maximal service can be an aim of trading system
design.    Service provided by a trading system can be maximised by:

	-    understanding what some traders want now,
	-    providing it in timely manner,
	-    meeting the wants of as many traders as possible at any one time,
	-    being patient and calm to be able to recognise times of maximal want,
	-    providing service to match the want.

And may your 2002 be even more rewarding than 2001.

Regards, Ric.
www.traderscalm.com

Access Your PC from Anywhere - Full setup in 2 minutes - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1GUySC/E6eDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM