[RT] Easy Language Week Number Function

Hi Guys,

I did a week number function to ISO rules for an indicator that I am working
on.  This is universal in need but missing from my library of Easy Language
functions.

I have just performed limited checking for a small date range that I intend
to use.  Use at your own risk.  It functions similarly to the "month" and
"year" built in functions.

This is my second send due to not in text the first time.

Thanks,

John

http://www.vpdrive.org

Access Your PC from Anywhere - Full setup in 2 minutes - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/g2N2tD/E6eDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM