RE: [RT] Fw:Re: How far down are the bonds going?

No. It's good for stocks this time because of the yield curve distortion
that is spooking the market.
Long rates must come down (Prices up) for the economy to recover in 2002.

Win a Capcom Console Game.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/smpz8B/fxbDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM