[RT] DTN / TS2000i

This may be old news to some but I have been out for a week, so I called DTN
this morning to inquire about the change to the data feed scheduled for this
date ( the same changes - additional fields, bad tick correction,etc.- that
previously balled up the Global Server and caused CPU usage to go to 100%.)
I was told that implementation of these changes has been delayed until the
later part of Jan., providing time for DTN to test the patch for
Tradestation.  Stay tuned.

Regards,
Jim Alvis

Win a Capcom Console Game.