RE: [RT] 2:47:02 EST Friday - ES mini contract - what happened ?

No Don, I was still on the December contract......
and I confirmed the spike price by getting a quick quote from the CME and
looking at the high....
which matched my tick data from quote.com.
There were about 10 ticks surrounding the price spike.
Again, it was only for 1 SECOND.
It would have been very damaging to shorts that had a wide stop loss in
there....

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!