RE: [RT] part of the WALKER marhet letter

Glad
he's still skeptical......and a good reason to be:
Yield
curve steepness near record levels....long rates way, way out-of-kilter for
these conditions.
<SPAN
class=600575103-13122001>
Last
time this occurred: 1929
<SPAN
class=600575103-13122001>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: profitok
  [mailto:profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001
  9:28 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] part
  of the WALKER marhet letter
  Since this bear market started back in spring
  of 2000, themarket has had several strong bear market rallies...but
  thisrally is by far the most impressive. It has regained themost
  ground, and it has lasted far longer than the previousbounces.  The
  two prior major bounces in this bear marketlasted 33 and 36 days. We are
  already more than 50 days intothe current
  rally.      (For an interesting look at how
  this Nasdaq bear      market compares to the 1929
  Crash and previous      Nasdaq bear markets, take
  a look at our charts at:      <A
  href="http://www.lowrisk.com/nasdaq-1929.htm";><FONT
  size=3>http://www.lowrisk.com/nasdaq-1929.htm
  )The consistency of this rally has also been impressive.Until
  the last few days, the Nasdaq has not had threeconsecutive down days in
  quite a while...since late October.In addition to the very solid
  performance in the market asof late, we are now in a period of the year
  that ishistorically very bullish. Most of the time the stock
  marketrises in December.Nevertheless, we are still very wary about
  this market. Infact, I actually think that the market put in a high of
  someimportance last Wednesday and Thursday (December 5th
  and6th).To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor